Dentist MK Care Plan
We are fully committed in helping our patients achieve the highest possible level of oral health. The Dentist MK Care Plan is an affordable way to receive high quality private treatment, with some fantastic benefits, giving you peace of mind. This means that we will be able to spend more time, and pay more attention to helping you stay dentally healthy.
By helping you prevent tooth and gum disease, we will be helping you avoid the need for future dental treatment, and costs!
Below you will find more information as to what the plan covers and benefits you will receive once you register with Dentist MK Care Plan.
Dentist MK Care Plan FAQs
What does Dentist MK Care Plan include?
- The Dentist MK Care Plan includes two regular dental appointments (per. Year). This involves a clinical examination and up to two small x-rays.
- Two hygiene appointments (normally conducted at the same time as your examination appointments). This will involve; Scale & Polish, Periodontal advice, Preventative techniques to reduce gum disease.
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.
- All treatment planning for your future dental needs
- 15% Discount on further dental work
- Your children will be seen on the NHS (up to the age of 18 or 19 if in full-time education)
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect unforeseen accidental damage
How much does the Dentist MK Care Plan cost?
The Dentist MK Care Plan costs £13.75* per. Month. This is paid on the 1st of each month via direct debt. Payment in full is accepted via cash or debit/credit card. We do not accept American Express. *A registration fee of £10 is charged and is taken with the first month’s payment.
How do I register for a Dentist MK Care Plan?
Registration is easy, just call in to the practice where you can complete an agreement. This will include your signature and bank details for the Direct Debit Mandate. *A registration fee of £10 is charged and is taken with the first month’s payment.